The following talks and posters featured ideSHi presenters at the 2016 annual BSBMB national conference on biochemistry and molecular biology for life sciences that took place in Nabab Nawab Ali Chowdhury Senate Bhaban, University of Dhaka, December 01.
- Dr. Md. Alauddin– “Effect of fermented rice bran on metabolic syndrome in stroke prone spontaneously hypersensitive rat” (poster)
- Dr. Rosy Sultana– “Molecular analyses of Hepatitis E virus infection in pregnant urban dwellers of Bangladesh” (Poster)
- Dr. Mohammad Sazzadul Islam-“E2F1 induces expression of BMCC1 and facilitates phosphorylation of ATM, is associated with favorable prognosis of Neuroblastoma” (oral)
- Golam Sarower Bhuyan– “Antimicrobial resistance patterns of respiratory pathogens in under-five children and detection of extended spectrum ß-lactamase class antimicrobial resistance genes in multi-drug resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae and Enterobacter agglomerans” (oral)
- Tarikul Islam– “High resolution melt curve analysis in heterozygous G6PD mutation detection in Bangladesh” (oral)